Regarded as plant of immortality by the Egyptians, the first records of use of medicinal plants in ancient Greece and Rome already included Aloe Vera.
Few plants have four thousand years of history and such a broad spectrum of therapeutic use possibilities.
The great importance of Aloe Vera was rediscovered in the late 70s, and it was scientifically verified the capability of its regenerative properties and its action as a natural antidote against pandemics of many degenerative processes that plague mankind today.
- Protection of cells against undesirable oxidation;
- Natural balance of the intestinal flora by increasing the resistance to unfavorable bacteria and fungi;
- Helps to relieve indigestion and other discomforts associated with gastric function;
- Maintenance of muscle and joint mobility;
- Contains 12 natural substances shown to improve muscle flexibility and the proper functioning of joints;
- Contributes to interrupt tumor growth when used as therapy complement;
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, a source of salicylic acid and salicylates that help prevent the production of hormones called prostaglandins.
|Daily dosage||20 ml|
|Total dosages packed||25 Doses|
|Ingredients||Daily dosage||% NRV|
|Extract of Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis)||50mg||**|
|Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)||160mg||200%*|
|Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate)||12mg||200%*|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||2,8mg||200%*|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5′-phosphate Sodium)||2,8mg||200%*|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)||2,2mg||200%*|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||5μg||200%*|
|* NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) established in the Regulation 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011
** NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) not established
Take 20 ml per day diluted with water. Shake well before using.