Chlorella is a microscopic freshwater green alga. Its celled structure is the key to provide various concentrated vitamins, minerals, protein and other nutrients.
Chlorella is rich in chlorophyll and is a source of: amino acids, nucleic acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
This alga contains a substance called Chlorella Growth Factor.
Scientific evidence suggests that Chlorella stimulates the immune system, also performing actions as an antiviral and anti-tumour agent.
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism;
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system;
- Helps the body to eliminate toxins and heavy metals (eg. mercury and lead);
- Nourishes the body and strengthens the immune system by the high concentration of vitamins and minerals;
- Invigorating, tonic for general health maintenance;
- Improves intestinal function by high concentration of chlorophyll and fibers;
- Improves the functioning of the bladder;
- Benefits for the skin, hair and nails by antioxidants such as lutein and beta-carotene;
- Weight control and increase of lipid metabolism in postmenopausal women by the presence of Chlorella Growth Factor (Study – Hidaka 2004).
|Daily dosage||20 ml|
|Total dosages packed||25 Doses|
|Ingredients||Daily dosage||% NRV|
|Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris)||500mg||**|
|Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate)||12mg||200%*|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||2.8mg||200%*|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5′-phosphate sodium)||2.8mg||200%*|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate)||2.2mg||200%*|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||5μg||200%*|
|* NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) established in the Regulation 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011
** NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) not established
Take 20 ml per day diluted with water. Shake well before using.