387 million of Diabetics in the world
1 in 12 people have Diabetes
1 in 2 people with Diabetes don’t know they have it
Diabetes (diabetes mellitus) is a disease that arises when our body can’t produce insulin, or use effectively the insulin it produces.
Diabetes is on the list of the 5 diseases with higher mortality rate in the world, caused 4.9million deaths in 2014.
The incidence of diabetes is alarming. Diabesan contributes to the natural balance of sugars.
- Natural balance of sugars, controlling and preventing their accumulation in blood;
- Helps in glycemia regulation;
- Decreased desire to eat sweets;
- Weight control;
- Stimulates the normal function of pancreas;
- Helps improve digestive function;
- Help in insulin resistance;
- Helps balance cholesterol levels, hypercholesterolemia;
- Helps improve acne symptoms;
- Hepatobiliary dyskinesia;
|Daily dosage||2 Tablets|
|Total dosages packed||30 Doses|
|Ingredients||Daily dosage||% NRV|
|Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre)||210mg||**|
|Knotweed (Polygonum aviculare)||210mg||**|
|Feverwort (Erythraea centaurium)||200mg||**|
|White Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris)||200mg||**|
|Strawberry (Fragaria vesca)||180mg||**|
|* NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) established in the Regulation 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011
** NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) not established
Take 1 tablet before the 2 main meals.