Go Green have a range of Teas & Infusions with the benefits of traditional plants and the advantages of vitamins and minerals conceived to give health. More than that: It’s a range were we can CLAIM it!
Teas & Infusions with approved Heath Claims by EFSA.
Calcium contribute to the
normal function of digestive enzymes
- Favours digestion;
- Reduces flatulence that arises from poor digestion;
- The reduction of flatulence allows to stop the feeling of swelling and the accumulation of abdominal gases;
- Reduces gastrointestinal spasms;
- Reduces inflammatory diseases of the digestive tract;
- Help in the normal functioning of the digestive enzymes.
|Daily dosage||4 Teabag|
|Total dosages packed||5 Doses|
|Ingredients per Teabag||Daily dosage||% NRV|
|Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis), leaves||2240mg||**|
|Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), fruit||1680mg||**|
|German chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla), herb||1120mg||**|
|Anise (Pimpinella anisum), fruit||560mg||**|
|Calcium (Calcium carbonate)||120mg||15%*|
|* NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) established in the Regulation 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011
** NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) not established
Take 4 cups per day, preferably outside the main meals.
Cups: use 1 teabag.
Teapot: use 2 teabags for each liter of water.
20 Infusion Teabags 1,5 g
Always use freshly boiled water and be careful to first put the bag in the teapot/cup and wait 3-5 minutes before serving the infusion. To drink it cold, prepare the hot infusion and add some ice.