The mangosteen is a native tropical super-fruit of Asia, which has a high content of antioxidants including xanthones, in which the gamamangostine is present in the higher amount.
Scientific studies have shown that the majority of diseases has as main cause damage caused by free radicals and chronic inflammation, these causes are attenuated by the existence of xanthones in mangosteen.
The therapeutic properties and health benefits provided by Mangosteen are immense and very important, making it a natural food supplement that helps to reverse many diseases.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system;
- Antioxidant action;
- Antibiotic and anti-inflammatory action;
- Antiviral and antifungal action;
- Supports the respiratory system;
- Decrease LDL levels (bad cholesterol);
- Advised in diseases such as depression, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s;
- Operates in premature aging;
- Inhibits MAO (monoamine oxidase enzyme);
- Operates in the digestive and gastrointestinal disorders;
- Protects the cardiovascular system;
- Used for diet;
- Control of high blood pressure.
|Daily dosage||50 ml|
|Total dosages packed||10 Doses|
|Ingredients||Daily dosage||% NRV|
|Dry Extract of Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana)||500mg||**|
|Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)||40mg||50%*|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||0,7mg||50%*|
|* NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) established in the Regulation 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011
** NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) not established
Take 20 ml per day diluted with water. Shake well before using.