Moringa contains more than 92 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatory substances and 18 amino acids including the 9 essential amino acids that are not produced by the human body.
It is perhaps the vegetable that has the highest concentration of nutrients in nature:
- 7 times more vitamin C than orange;
- 17 times more calcium than milk;
- 10 times more vitamin A than carrot;
- 15 times more potassium than banana;
- 2 times more protein than milk (about 27% protein equivalent to cow meat);
- 25 times more iron than spinach;
- Present vitamins: A, B (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin), C, E, and beta-carotene;
- Present minerals: calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, selenium and zinc.
It is used for over 40 years by the World Health Organization (WHO) in the fight against malnutrition and related diseases.
- Contributes to the normal function of the nervous system;
- Contributes to normal psychological function;
- Asthma, respiratory disorders, bronchitis;
- High blood pressure;
- Gastrointestinal irritation;
- Obesity reduction;
- Chronic fatigue;
- Stomach ulcers.
|Daily dosage||20 ml|
|Total dosages packed||25 Doses|
|Ingredients||Daily dosage||% NRV|
|Moringa (Moringa oleifera)||500mg||**|
|Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)||160mg||200%*|
|Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate)||12mg||200%*|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||2,8mg||200%*|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5′-phosphate sodium)||2,8mg||200%*|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)||2,2mg||200%*|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||5μg||200%*|
|* NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) established in the Regulation 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011
** NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) not established
Take 20 ml per day diluted with water. Shake well before using.