Propolis has a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity, including antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal activity. Propolis and its individual components shown in vitro to be active against influenza virus (flu virus) and herpes simplex virus, against oral bacteria and certain intestinal parasites.
Propolis has a direct regulatory effect on the functional properties of immune system cells, still exerting anti-inflammatory and antioxidant significant effects.
- Regenerative tissue action;
- Antioxidant and immune system regulator;
- Antibiotic and anti-inflammatory action;
- Respiratory problems such as colds, flu, tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis and bronchitis.
- As a preventive exerts immune stimulatory action by increasing the body’s resistance to infections.
|Daily dosage||30 drops (1,5ml)|
|Total dosages packed||33 Doses|
|Ingredients||Daily dosage||% NRV|
|Propolis Extract (1)||500mg||*|
|* NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) not established. (1) Liquid Extract 1:10.|
• Take 15 drops, 2 times a day (1,5ml), between meals, diluted with a little of water.
Children 6 months to 3 years
• Take 2 drops, 2 times daily between meals, diluted with a little of water.
Children from 3 to 6 years
• Take 4 drops, 2 times daily between meals, diluted with a little of water.
Children 6 to 12 years
• Take 8 drops, 2 times a day, between meals, diluted in a little of water.
50ml drops Bottle.