With plants that are indicated in the treatment of symptoms of acute and chronic infections, especially infections of the respiratory tract.
- Acute and chronic infections of the respiratory tract and ear region – nose – throat;
- Bronchitis, sinusitis, angina (commonly called tonsils);
- Nasopharyngitis (throat inflammation).
|Daily dosage||30 drops (1,5ml)|
|Total dosages packed||33 Doses|
|Ingredients||Daily dosage||% NRV|
|Black Elderberry (1)||400mg||*|
|Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) (1)||300mg||*|
|Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) (1)||150mg||*|
|Sun Mushroom (Agaricus blazei Murrill) (1)||100mg||*|
|Pelargonium (Pelargonium sidoides) (2)||100mg||*|
|* NRV (Nutrient Reference Values) not established. (1) Dry Extract 5:1. (2) Liquid Extract 1:10|
• Take 15 drops, 2 times a day (1,5ml), between meals, diluted with a little of water.
Children 6 months to 3 years
• Take 2 drops, 2 times daily between meals, diluted with a little of water.
Children from 3 to 6 years
• Take 4 drops, 2 times daily between meals, diluted with a little of water.
Children 6 to 12 years
• Take 8 drops, 2 times a day, between meals, diluted in a little of water.
50ml drops Bottle.